Java Developer – GIS
Java or C# Developer with GIS
ProFocus is searching for a Java or C# Developer with GIS experience for a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Portland. In this role you will work for an upcoming startup backed by an enterprise corporation to design, develop, and implement new capabilities for the company platform that scale. You will participate in a collaborative Agile team environment and build features that not only meet customer requirements but help encourage best practices in an incredibly innovative industry.
- Downtown Portland
The Java or C# Developer with GIS is targeting a $120-$150k base pay with:
- Up to a 12% bonus each year
- Matching 401k
- 2% profit sharing
- Supplement existing front-end engineering team with knowledge in React and Angular
- 4+ years of Java or C# back end development experience
- Some sort of exposure to GIS or google maps.
- Modern cloud and microservices experience
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Understanding of React and/or Angular
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Docker and Postgres
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.