ProFocus is searching for a collaborative Java Developer for a 12+ month contract in Beaverton.
- Position entails:
- This role will work onsite with multiple DevOps teams to develop applications at the forefront of an enterprise level company. These teams need someone willing to explore new technologies and solutions while working closely with others on code reviews and collaborative projects.
- Beaverton, OR
Target pay for the Java Dev is $50+ per hour depending on experience.
The candidate must have the following experience with:
- Java 5+ years
- REST APIs
- RESTful Web Services
- multi-tier application development
- deployment processes from start to finish
- Agile environments
- Ecommerce web apps
NICE TO HAVE:
- Using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
- Exposure to developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
- Blue/Green deployment model.
- Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
- Designing and implementing performance tests.
- Exposure to analysis tools such as New Relic, Splunk and SignalFX.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.