TITLE: Java Architect – AWS
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Java Architect – AWS role is $140-$155k per year but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Java Architect – AWS for a direct hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Java Architect – AWS position that will help build and architect a platform and systems to help with a migration from legacy software to cloud based proprietary software.
- Review code and provide guidance
- Expert level Java experience
- Spring and Spring Boot experience
- Must have SaaS and AWS (expert) experience (open to Azure or Google Cloud)
- Must have worked with cloud based applications (any platform of cloud)
- Looking for someone with a quality mindset and an inquisitive mindset
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is a global enterprise company with a focus on building strong teams and a history of long tenure on the team
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.