TITLE: IT Project Manager
LOCATION: Lake Oswego, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is $50 – $60 per hour and will vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a flexible and high-performing Project Manager with measurable experience with the successful delivery On-Prem and SaaS business solutions for a long-term contract for our client in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
- This role is responsible for overall project management and planning activities for moderately-sized business automation and technology projects.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 3-5+ years of experience in project management, business analysis and process engineering
- PMP Certification or Agile Scrum Certified is preferred
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Project and MS Share Point
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise company with an excellent reputation.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.