IT Asset Analyst II
- IT Asset Analyst
- ProFocus is searching for an IT Analyst for a contract-to-hire engagement in Portland, OR or Tacoma, WA.
- This is an experienced level Asset Management role with great pay and is responsible for the full lifecycle of hardware lifecycles from onboarding to disposal and vendor relationships. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland or Tacoma
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Finance, Business or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Several years of experience in IT hardware asset management.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- CHAMP Certification
- Experience with Aspera /SmartTrack and SharePoint
- Understanding of desktops, laptops and servers parts and components.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.