TITLE: Desktop Specialist I – Active Directory, VOIP, ITIL
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon (100% Remote) MUST LIVE in OR or approved SW WA counties (Clark, Cowlitz, Pacific, Wahkiakum, Klickitat, Skamania)
PAY: Target salary for this role is $47,000-$58,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for an IS Desktop Specialist I – Active Directory, VOIP, ITIL for a Direct Hire, full-time position in Portland, OR.
- This is a junior – mid-level Desktop Specialist role with great pay and is responsible for implementing and supporting corporate end user technologies and standards in support of business strategies. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Our client is interested in reviewing applicants with true desktop support experience and interest in career ladder role (potential to promote to level II or III) in future.
- The Desktop Specialist I is responsible for implementing and supporting corporate end user technologies and standards in support of business strategies. This role is essential in executing the organization’s end user support model. This position spends substantial time supporting and implementing IS policies and end user technologies (install and maintain).
- Minimum 1 year delivering desktop support and related services:
- Desktop computers and mobile devices
- Virtual desktop technology
- User account administration in Active Directory
- Centralized desktop and mobile device management
- Providing on the phone and in-person technical support
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details, deadlines and follow-through tasks to completion
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, diverse, and team-oriented environment
- Able to operate autonomously with general supervision
- Ability to work directly with vendors
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large non-profit company with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.