IS Database Developer
ProFocus is hiring a IS Database Developer for a 12+ month contract position with our client in Portland, OR
As an IS Database Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining database and ETL processes, as well as recommending and partnering in the design and development of effective solutions in support of business strategies.
- Target pay for this role is between $55-$60/hr. with flexibility depending on experience. Please don’t let pay be a deterrent from applying!
- 3+ years of experience with Database Development, ETL Development and Standards/Policy Administration
- MS SQL Server experience
- Systems analysis and design experience needed
- Agile/Scrum methodology exposure
- ETL Tools – SSIS or Informatica
- Visual Studio – Unit and Integration Testing
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field is preferred
- BizTalk experience
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.