TITLE: iOS Engineer with Swift
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $65 and $85** per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced iOS engineer with Swift for a long-term w-2 contract in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is a strong mid to Senior level iOS engineer role with great pay and is responsible for creating, developing and deploying everything from early prototypes to full blown production services and experiences designed to test the boundaries for how our client engages with consumers digitally.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss further.
- This mobile engineer will help define, design and develop some key innovation initiatives. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for working on everything from early POCs to full blown facing apps and SDKs.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS
- Minimum of 2 years in Swift
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in an enterprise organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a Fortune 100 company with a passion for pushing the boundaries.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.