- ProFocus is searching for an experienced instrument engineer for a direct hire opportunity in the Beaverton, OR area.
- Production of and quality assurance testing of instrumentation
- Calibration of production instruments
- Troubleshooting and repair of deployed instruments
- Phone, email and direct support for field deployed instruments
- Conduct instrument trainings with distributors and end users
- Assist in the tracking production and repair inventory
- Install new instrumentation in the field
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.