Information Security & Compliance Analyst
- ProFocus is searching for an Information & Security Analyst for a contract-to-hire position in Portland, OR. This is a senior level position with great pay and is responsible for building a transparent public brand that inspires trust. Ability to work remotely is a possibility with an understanding that you could attend meetings as scheduled. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR
- Strong understanding of security frameworks and standards ISO 27001, SOC-2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI is important.
- Strong understanding of Cloud security and shared responsibility models for Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) is also important.
- Strong background in information security (ISO 27001, SOC-2, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI), establishing an RFP programs and facilitating customer audits.
- Experience building an trust program for a medical and/or consumer facing cloud based service a define plus.
- Customer facing skills, and comfort working with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including prospects and customers.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Strong organizational skills and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-starting.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience escalating issues as necessary.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.