- ProFocus is searching for multiple Security Engineers for 12 month contract assignments. This is a senior level role with great pay and is responsible for technical design, implementation and support of tools and practices protecting, detecting, containing and managing information security. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR
- Minimum 4+ years working in a wide variety of information technology engineering and/or architecture roles including system or network engineering within mid-size to large environments.
- Work experience should include a broad variety of IT activities such as systems management, application management, database management and/or software development. Additionally, experience working holistically across people, process and technology issues is preferred over just technology.
- Demonstrable experience working in cloud environments, Azure preferred.
- Demonstrable experience working with vulnerability management software.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Able to work with ambiguous environments.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.