Full Stack Developer – Java and React
ProFocus is searching for a Full Stack Developer – Java and React for a 12+ month contract to possible hire in Beaverton, OR
- Position entails:
- Working with Microservices, Java and React on a content management system’s team, you will architect, develop, test and deploy complex solutions in the content domain. You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and product ownership.
- Beaverton, OR
Target pay for the Full Stack Developer – Java and React is $60-$65 per hour
- 4+ years of full stack development
- AWS and cloud experience
- Microservices development experience
- Experience working in a DevOps model environment (understand how to work with ownership of product)
- React, Redux or Angular experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVE:
- Exposure to CI/CD
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.