TITLE: Front-End UI Developer – Angular and HTML/CSS
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Front-End UI Developer – Angular and HTML/CSS is between $60-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Front-End UI Developer – Angular and HTML/CSS for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR but with remote option to start
- This is an Experience to Senior level Front-End UI Developer – Angular and HTML/CSS role with great pay and is responsible for developing and updating a new UI for an existing application. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Revamp the UI for an existing application with latest Angular technology. Switch to Angular, webservices to RESTful services. Develop new UI etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular / AngularJS
- 5+ years of experience in HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously with little to no supervision
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Familiarity with ngRx store and GraphQL is plus.
- Jasmine and Karma testing frameworks
- Financial Industry experience
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a global leader in the financial services industry. company with an excellent reputation for building trust, creating purpose and achieving excellence.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.