Front End Developer
ProFocus is searching for a Front End Developer for a long-term contract position (1 year+) at a large, dynamic, forward-thinking corporation in Portland, OR.
Targeted Pay between $50-$55/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Ability to translate high-fidelity mockups into HTML templates using the latest web techniques, frameworks and libraries: HTML5, CSS4, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- Create new components and user-facing features based on an existing design language
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure proper validations and checks before data is submitted to the back-end
Successful Front End Developer Candidates will demonstrate the following skills and behaviors:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within a Scrum development team
- Ability to work well with developers, stakeholders, and designers
- A driven personality, and ability to work with minimal supervision
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience interacting with data delivered to a view from a controller in both object and array formats
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Working experience with code versioning tools such as Git, RTC, and TFS
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.