ProFocus is searching for an ETL Engineer for a 3 month project in Vancouver, WA.
This is a mid level engineering role with great pay and is responsible for design and ETL processes. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Experience designing and engineering ETL processes in an Oracle environment utilizing SAP Data Services.
- 3+ years experience doing ETL in an enterprise environment.
- Experience doing unit testing and component testing.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have proven experience with SAP Data Services and experience with Oracle 11 or 12c as a source would be valuable.
- Cloud database connectivity experience preferred.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in an enterprise, distributed organization.
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company with collaborative environment that will provide candidates with the tools necessary to succeed.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.