TITLE: Enterprise Integration Engineer
LOCATION: Beaverton, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $90,000 and $100,000 annually but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Integration Engineer – with strong middleware experience for a full time position in Beaverton, Oregon.
- This is an experienced senior level Enterprise Integration Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for Multi User Enterprise Application implementation, support and maintenance. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Enterprise Architect knowledge, how connectivity works
- 10+ years of experience in Systems Integration Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in IT working with Networking, AD, DNS, Windows, Apache TomCat, COM+, Java and Middleware.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with middleware and apache tomcat.
- Other Technologies: Tableau, Atomic, CES (claim editing system), Jenkins and Octopus
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a cross functional organization
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
- Previous work experience in healthcare insurance is a plus.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large established company with excellent benefits and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws