TITLE: Enterprise Data and Info Governance Architect
LOCATION: Salem, OR – Relocation may be available.
PAY: Target pay for this role is $90-130K but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Data and Info Governance Architect for full time position in Salem, Oregon.
- This is a Senior level Enterprise Data and Info Governance Architect role responsible for defining and implementing effective enterprise data policies and standards and will help design a framework for making quality data more accessible across the company. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Design and implement the data governance strategy, including data governance artifacts such as a data governance framework, data policy, data procedures, and data standards.
- Define an adaptive framework and approach to data governance that focuses on agility and value through the identification of priorities and associated use cases.
- Closely partner with departments in the Information Services in setting/managing and adhering to enterprise data standards, practices, and enterprise reference models.
- Identify master data, create a master data custody process, and select a suitable master data management (MDM) implementation plan.
- Manage an enterprise data roadmap and drive execution through specific use cases for on-premise solutions, cloud solutions, and/or hybrids of the two.
- Use expertise to source and document data requirements, determine the current baseline of data architecture, develop a target state for data architecture, perform gap analysis to develop a data roadmap to resolve gaps, and gain partner support.
- Work with IT leaders to architect scalable system solutions, including databases, scripts, applications, and infrastructure, that reduce data redundancy, comply with requirements, improve data quality and data flow, and maintain security.
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise data management solutions and platforms in the areas of data governance, data architecture and integration, master data management (MDM) and data governance frameworks, data quality and standards management, and metadata management.
- Hands-on IT experience, to include data warehouse, business intelligence, digital data, master data management, requirements gathering, and solutions design.
- Exposure to cloud environments (Azure / AWS) and hybrid cloud environments (cloud + on-prem), including familiarity with data warehouse and data lake offerings on AWS Redshift and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with SQL
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field. Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or Math or a Professional Data Management Certification are preferred.
- Experience working in an enterprise/cross functional organization.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a mid-size company focused on providing value to Oregonians, great work environment and people focused.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.