TITLE: Enterprise Architect
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is $125K to $140K per year but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Architect for a Direct Hire placement at a large company in Vancouver, WA.
- This is a senior level role with great pay and is responsible for Enterprise Architecture. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Create the governance function of architecture
- Provide technical oversight of current projects.
- Envision future roadmap and lead company towards the new vision.
- Replace and/or optimize most every current IT system.
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with business applications and integrations
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a enterprise sized organization
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company with an excellent team of employees that is working on an exciting re-invention program for the company.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.