TITLE: Enterprise Applications Program Manager
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for the Enterprise Applications Program Manager is flexible depending on experience but targeted at $100,000-$120,000. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Applications Program Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Vancouver, WA.
- This is a mid-level Enterprise Applications Program Manager role that will be a leadership role providing leadership and facilitation in the oversight and execution of the Enterprise Applications strategy to design, build, and deploy enterprise systems to align with the company’s vision of business owner advocacy.
- Strong background in the process aspect of program management – prioritizing projects
- Experience creating and maintaining roadmaps, schedules and other work delivery mechanisms
- Willingness to do hands on project management
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.