LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Enterprise Analyst role is $50-$60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Analyst for a 12 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Enterprise Analyst position working with business and technical analysts on project-driven activities to capture business needs, processes, requirements, use cases, project plans, and related documentation and specifications.
- 5+ years of analyst experience
- Strong experience with the MS Project Suite (Excel, Word, Visio)
- Strong requirement gathering regarding feature requests
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Structured analysis and design methodologies, practices and processes experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVE:
- General understanding of high-level application and business architecture within specified domain/component area(s)
- General understanding of testing activity best practices
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.