ProFocus is searching for an Enterprise Analyst for a 12+ month contract to hire opportunity.
This person will work in collaboration with the Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Designers, stakeholders and others to define, analyze and document business requirements and experience diagrams that will be provided to development teams for implementation on digital properties.
Target pay for the Enterprise Analyst is between $40-$50 per hour.
- 5 years of business analysis experience.
- Experience in consumer-facing digital experiences.
- Agile Scrum practices and Iterative Solutions Development Life Cycle.
- Business facing requirement gathering experience – working with sales, product and other business teams
- Technological Business Analysis: scope identification, requirements elicitation, client relationship management, current situation analysis, gap analysis, future state definition, durable asset creation and maintenance.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.