TITLE: Lead Embedded Software Test Engineer
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
POSITION: This is a full-time position with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Please contact us to discuss further.
OVERVIEW: ProFocus is searching for a talented Embedded Software Test Engineer for a full-time position that will be integral in our client’s expansion in the US.
- A degree nd/or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or alike.
- 5-10+ years of relevant professional experience including embedded firmware development, test development and automation in cellular architectures and protocols, debugging, and test infrastructure using Continuous Integration.
- Excellent knowledge in embedded C programming and Python.
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to travel (post-Covid) internationally once or twice a year
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Please email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.