Contract To Hire
Embedded Software Engineer
- ProFocus is searching for an Embedded Software Engineer for a contract-to-hire position in the Portland, OR area.
- This is an experienced engineer role with great pay and is responsible for developing a new Linux platform for an existing product. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Portland, OR area
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of experience in hardware engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in programming Xilinx embedded code.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Have proven experience with SoC design.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience porting Windows and VxWorks into Linux environment.
- Ability to develop down to the Kernel level.
- Knowledge of ethernet networking protocols.
- Python to support utilities.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a global company who is committed to technological advancement and innovation that will define the future.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.