DevOps Engineer – SQL, Node, Python, CI/CD
ProFocus is searching for a DevOps Engineer – SQL, Node, Python, CI/CD for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: Responsible for design and implementation of applications’ build, release, deployment, and configuration activities with focus on automation.
- Target pay for the DevOps Engineer – SQL, Node, Python, CI/CD is between $55-$60 per hour
- Portland, OR with remote flexibility when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of experience supporting mission critical multi-tiered enterprise Applications
- Proficient with relational databases (SQL Server), understanding of schemas, database structures and ability to write and debug SQL queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience / understanding of utilization, disease and case management processes.
- Experience with implementation and test automation.
- Experience supporting web-based applications.
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.