- ProFocus is searching for a DevOps Engineer for a 6+ month contract opportunity in NW Portland, OR.
- Position entails:
- Automation of the infrastructure, identifying the strategy and putting it all in place. Need to have strong AWS automation experience, cloud automation builds and expertise with CI/CD and expert understanding of virtualization and container – all Docker. Main pain point is the deployment and automation of our client’s Platform Servers so they can deploy without utilizing the developers.
- NW Portland, OR
- Target pay for this DevOps Engineer role is $45/hr.
- Linux Sys Admin experience
- CI/CD experience
- Automation of large scale Linux environments (Ruby, Perl, Bash or Python)
- Knowledge of Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Strong Container experience – Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- AWS or cloud platform experience
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.