TITLE: DevOps Engineer
LOCATION: Remote then Portland OR once COVID allows
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $40 and $50 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a DevOps Engineer for a long term contract position in Portland, Oregon that comes with competitive benefits.
- This is a DevOps role is remote to start but requires any person be local to Portland, OR for when COVID ends.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Working on exciting in-house proprietary innovative technical features for cloud technology and utilization.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer using tools like Jenkins, Git, and Terraform
- Strong structure/processes
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with developing scalable applications
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an automotive industry manufacturer of commercial vehicles.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws