DevOps Engineer – AWS and Python
ProFocus is searching for an DevOps Engineer – AWS and Python for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity in Portland, OR.
Position entails: DevOps type work in AWS world around IaC for Legacy environment. Have 150 some odd servers being managed. Built some backbone around Boto3 and Troposphere (Python Libraries). Stackifying entire Legacy environment. Creating patterns to maintain and manage as IaC
- Target pay for the DevOps Engineer – AWS and Python is $55+ per hour
- Portland, OR with
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Cloudfront, AWS familiarity
- Boto3 and Troposphere (Python Libraries)
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.