DevOps Engineer – AWS, Node, CI/CD
Contract To Hire
- ProFocus is searching for a DevOps for a 6 month contract with the possibility for hire in Portland, OR.
- Harden and mature the current CI/CD pipelines, administer current environments in AWS, and help migrate services to the new internal Janus platform
- Analyze, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous deployment to both host- and cloud-based infrastructure while ensuring high availability on both production and pre-production systems
- Portland, OR
- Works effectively and fluidly with the development team and other teams (e.g., platform team, infrastructure team, InfoSec, etc.)
- AWS experience
- Detail oriented and security minded
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.