TITLE: Development Analyst – C#, MVC, Azure
LOCATION: REMOTE / Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is **between $50 and $60** per hour but may vary based on experience.
ProFocus is searching for a Development Analyst- C#, MVC, Azure for a six month + contract position at a public agency in Portland, OR.
- This is an Experienced/Senior level Developer Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for continuing strategic projects as well as spearheading new initiatives both on premise and building new applications on the Azure cloud. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Responsible for enhancing existing applications on premise and building new applications on the Azure cloud, as well as initiating new projects.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of C#, SQL, MVC, and Azure required.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Experience implementing successful Azure projects.
- Provide a strong portfolio with work samples
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large public agency with an excellent reputation and culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.