TITLE: Desktop Support Supervisor
LOCATION: HYBRID, Portland, OR
PAY: Target salary for this role is between $73,000 and $83,000 annually, plus benefits, but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
DURATION: Regular Full-time
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is a senior level Support Supervisor role and requires at least five years of experience in a technical support role.
- This role is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Support Services team and acts as the technical escalation point.
- This is a great opportunity to bring your leadership and culture- building skills to a mission-focused and highly skilled team.
- Primary responsibilities include technical and employee supervision, planning, and communications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years of experience in technology support roles required
- Minimum of 1-2 years in lead support role required
- Working knowledge of Windows Active Directory administration, TCP/IP, Exchange, Microsoft productivity suites, and other similar software
- Leadership, coaching, and training experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work experience in health services industry is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large local company with an excellent reputation and culture!
- Great benefits include, Healtchare, PTO, retirement savings, and more!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.