TITLE: Delivery Project Manager – Scrum Master
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Delivery Project Manager – Scrum Master role is $60 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Delivery Project Manager – Scrum Master for a 6+ month contract in downtown Portland. This is a senior level Delivery Project Manager – Scrum Master who will serve as Project Manager on 3-5 small projects, provide support for the coordination of work-requests in support of Data-Technology services,
- PMP Certification
- 9+ years of PM experience
- Managing multiple, large scale or highly complex projects concurrently
NICE TO HAVES:
- Background in healthcare and health insurance
- ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) or PMI-ACP certification
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.