TITLE: Database Administrator – SQL and Azure
LOCATION: Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Database Administrator – SQL and Azure is flexible depending on experience but targeted at $40-$50/hr. Don’t let money be a deterrent from submitting your information!
- ProFocus is searching for a Database Administrator – SQL and Azure for a 6+ month contract opportunity in Portland, OR
- This is a mid-level Database Administrator – SQL and Azure role that will mainly focus on converting a monolithic SQL database to a cloud based Azure database, plus ongoing upkeep.
- 3+ years of SQL DBA experience
- Azure DB exposure
- Agile environment experience and ability to work in a DevOps environment
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- Our client is an international design and architecture leader with excellent growth trajectory and a team that has never lost an employee voluntarily.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.