Database Warehouse Architect
- ProFocus is hiring a Database Warehouse Architect for a 12+ month contract position with our client in Portland, OR
- As a Database Warehouse Architect, you will be responsible for designing, developing and optimizing data warehouses with flexible and scalable data and ETL architecture to provide enterprise data services for business users and applications for reporting, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Target pay for this role is between $55-$60/hr. with flexibility depending on experience. Please don’t let pay be a deterrent from applying!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- 5+ years of technical experience in Data and Information architecture design delivering large (multi-terabyte) EDW solutions
- Expert knowledge of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) systems and functional requirements. Ability to design high performance ETL systems with appropriate technology
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database and the related suite of products, especially Integration Services and Data Tools and experience with ETL Design, query performance tuning and process optimization skills.
- Expert knowledge of data warehouse lifecycle
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.