Data Reporting Analyst – SAS, SQL and Tableau
ProFocus is searching for a Data Reporting Analyst – SAS, SQL and Tableau for a 6+ month contract in Portland, OR
- Position entails:
The Data Reporting Analyst – SAS, SQL and Tableau Serves as a data reporting analyst for functional business areas by collecting data, creating reports and analyzing outcomes. Data used within the report includes claims data, medical management, and clinical data.
- Portland, OR
Target pay for the Data Reporting Analyst – SAS, SQL and Tableau is $30-$35 per hour
- 3 + years of of Data Reporting Analyst experience
- Knowledge of data mining tools and methods (SAS, SQL) including server reporting services (e.g. SPSS, Tableau).
- Proven ability to document reporting requirements (business and technical requirements).
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.