Data Management System Administrator
Senior Client Workstation System Administrator
ProFocus is seeking a Data Management Systems Administrator to be the main admin and engineer supporting a global team of users of a specific corporate data-pipeline. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, well organized and have previous experience in a similar role. You must be flexible and have demonstrated ability to multi-task and coordinate multiple duties simultaneously. Position requires a highly-reliable person with strong follow-through skills and professional demeanor. Hours are flexible in the mornings but worker needs to be available until 4:00PM each day. Skills include:
- Must Have:
- 5+ years experience with data file transfer over LAN/WAN – Required
- Client network configuration experience – Required
- Nice to Have:
- 2+ years with Linux/Ubuntu OS – Preferred
- Experience with DevOps Software Tools including Atlassian Tools (Jira and Confluence), Github, and Jenkins – Preferred
- Experience in DevOps/Agile processes as well as continuous integration tools, build pipelines and test automation – Preferred
- NW Portland
- Target pay for this role is between $35 and $40 per hour.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.