Data Governance Analyst
ProFocus is searching for a Data Governance Analyst for a 8 month contract opportunity in Portland, OR.
- Position entails: The Data Governance Analyst is a member of the Enterprise Information Management team and is responsible for driving and maintaining global data definitions, catalogs and visibility into data lineage and quality for all of Columbia’s consuming applications and user communities. The Data Governance Analyst will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate an ability to work with all ranges of an organization to advance our client’s vision for enterprise data and analytics.
- Target pay for the Data Governance Analyst is $70 per hour
- Portland, OR
- 3+ years professional experience in related positions working with data, integrations or databases
- Experience defining and implementing Data Governance models based on industry best-practices
- Broad knowledge and expertise in all phases of data lifecycle
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work and partner with cross functional teams, including IT, and manage partner expectations
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, necessary
- Ability to evaluate processes and drive improvement
- Ability to foster new ideas and concepts and make decisions surrounding complex issues
- Intermediate understanding of data architecture concepts
- Intermediate understanding of privacy laws and regulations
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
NICE TO HAVES:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Exposure to wholesale and/or retail solutions preferred
- Exposure to Data Governance solutions preferred
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.