TITLE: Data Engineer – SQL Server, ETL, Azure
LOCATION: On-site/hybrid, Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $112,000 and $130,000 annually but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- This is an experienced level Data Engineer
- Responsible for building, managing and optimizing data pipelines and moving them effectively into production for data and analytics consumers
- Great opportunity to join a growing data management team at a well-established, large local non-profit doing impactful work. Great pay and benefits!
- This Data Manager creates data pipelines, develops task automation, supports renovation of data mgmt. infrastructure, and partners with other team to refine their data and prepare data flows
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5 years of experience in data management required
- Minimum of 3 years in MS SQL, Azure, and ETL tools required
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with data integration, modeling, and optimization required
- Experience working in a healthcare or health services organization is ideal but not required
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment – we do not sponsor work visas
- Please NO Third Party Applicants
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large non-profit company with an excellent culture and impactful mission!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.