TITLE: Data Engineer with SQL, Spark, Pandas or similar data tools experience
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $100 and $150 per annum but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Engineer with SQL, and data tools experience for a direct hire, fully remote role.
- This is a Senior level Data Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for analyzing and organizing raw data, building data systems and pipelines, and interpreting trends.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
Preparing data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
Building models and prototypes
Exploring ways to enhance data quality and reliability
Developing analytical tools and programs
Identifying opportunities for data acquisition
Familiarity with data tools such as SciPy, Spark, Pandas, ScikitLearn etc.
Hands-on experience with SQL database design
Familiarity with IAC languages such as Serverless, Cloud Formation, Terraform, and CDK
Technical expertise with Cloud Services such as AWS
- Experience working in a fully remote organization
- Desire to work for a company who builds games
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is at the cutting edge of a new era of gaming! Your ideas will be trusted and appreciated!
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.