TITLE: Data Engineer – SQL, ETL/ELT, Python and Google Cloud
PAY: Target pay for this role is $125k-$160K but may vary based on experience
ENGAGEMENT TYPE: Direct-Hire
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This is an Experienced level Data Engineer; that will work on a wide variety of data engineering projects, including:
- • Building data pipelines (ETL and ELT)
- • Data warehouse design and optimization
- • Working with large-scale distributed systems
- • Developing and architecting highly-scalable solutions that integrate with RESTful API data sources
- • Implementing SaaS platforms
- • Integrations–in numerous languages, frameworks, and cloud environments.
- • Turning raw and complex data from a variety of sources into robust data stories:
- • Data cleansing and modeling
- • Exploration and visualization for business intelligence
- • Productionization of BI and predictive models.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- • 2-4 years of experience with SQL (development, databases, or analytical warehouses)
- • Experience developing data pipelines in an ETL or ELT framework
- • Experience exploring, cleansing, visualizing and reporting on business intelligence reports and/or analytical models.
- • Experience designing and optimizing data warehouses (e.g. Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, or on-premise)
- • Experience working with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB, HBase)
- • Ability to lead delivery of major features and moderately complex projects
- • Ability to mentor and guide junior data engineers and analysts
- • Significant experience building data stacks in at least one cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- • Familiarity with Agile methods, such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- • Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
- • Please NO Third Party Applicants
???????ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small growing company working on exciting data analytics solutions with an excellent opportunity for professional and technical growth, and offers great work environment, culture and benefits.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.