TITLE: Data Engineer – Python and PL-SQL
LOCATION: Beaverton, OR
PAY: Target pay for this role is $55-$65 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for an experienced Data Engineer who is proficient in Python and most all forms and flavors of SQL.
- This is a Mid to Sr. Level role with great pay and is responsible for developing high performance, scalable data solutions mostly in a cloud environment. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Deep understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks like Spark, Hadoop ecosystem technologies, and others
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to design, architect & implement performance high-volume production forecast models
- Design reusable components, frameworks, libraries like User Defined Functions
- Support investigation of new cloud services, software packages/tools, APIs, container management, and distributed systems, to continuously deliver quality analytics and machine learning at scale.
- Experience with performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and computational complexity
- Build continuous integration and test-driven development environment
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high quality software releases
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- 5+ years of experience in Python and SQL (preferably PL-SQL)
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have proven experience with cloud solutions.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large global company with a great work culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.