Data Analyst – Python and SAS
- ProFocus is searching for a Data Analyst – Python and SAS for a 3-6+ month contract to possible hire in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Position entails:
- Projects can range from industry research and data collection to preparation of statistical, financial and other forms of data analysis. Must have experience with SAS and the ability to utilize various tools such as Excel and Python to analyze data
- Lake Oswego, OR
- Target pay for the Data Analyst – Python and SAS is $35+ per hour
- Technical knowledge – Experience utilizing SAS and Python etc. to analyze data. High level experience with Microsoft Excel including experience in complex formulas, pivot tables and charting.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Research skills – Ability to gather, analyze, and summarize data from client databases, public and commercial databases and specialized industry resources
- Organizational skills – Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills – Applies flexibility when faced with multiple project deadlines; exceptional capability to work independently and as part of a team, and interact with all levels of staff and management
- Comprehension and Business Writing – Ability to read and interpret general and specialized business periodicals, professional journals and government regulations, and proofread reports and business correspondence written in English; able to follow written and oral instructions
- Client facing ability and strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strategic thinking and excellent organization and time management skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
- Please email us your resume at Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.