TITLE: Creative Services Writer
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Creative Services Writer role is $30-$40 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Creative Services Writer for a 3+ month contract position in downtown Portland. The Creative Services Writer position will provide copywriting, message development, proofreading and editing for sales, marketing, events, sponsorships and brand collateral. Work in conjunction with marketing strategists, brand team and other key stakeholders.
- Creative Services Writer II Four-year degree in Communications, English, Journalism and/or related field
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience (specifically for B2B, B2C and corporate marketing programs), as a creative marketing writer, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advertising writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to turn complex subject matter into easy-to-understand language.
- Strong attention to detail and thorough knowledge of Chicago manual of style, grammar and usage rules.
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and strategies.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.