TITLE: Cloud Systems Engineer
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $130K and $150K annually but may vary based on experience.
• ProFocus is searching for a Cloud Systems Engineer with – Azure, SaltStack and TerraForm for a full time position at a small healthcare client in San Francisco, CA.
• This is an Experienced Cloud Systems Engineer role with great pay and is responsible for building infrastructure, and solving the problems facing companies dealing with hybrid and multi-cloud setups. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
Our client uses Terraform and SaltStack to manage their rapidly growing single-tenant, multi-cloud application.
- Experience with Python, Java, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with Windows and Linux (CentOS) OS environments
- Systems Administrator and Infrastructure experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a small and established company with a fantastic mission and company culture.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.