- Cloud Data Engineering – Software Developer
- ProFocus is searching for a level III and level IV Cloud Data Engineering – Software Developer for a 6+ month contract to possible hire opportunity in downtown Portland, OR
- These roles entail building a virtual data store for the marketing analytics team to use. Work will involve data ingestion, transformation, cleaning, and disbursement.
- Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
- Target pay for this Cloud Data Engineering – Software Developer role is
- Level III: $55 per hour.
- Level IV: $65 per hour.
- Software Engineering and Big Data skills.
- Python fluency or very low ramp up time.
- PostGreSQL/AWS Redshift Fluency or very low ramp up time due to work in similar tech.
- Degree in CE/CS/Math
NICE TO HAVES:
- AWS Technologies such as Athena,
- Web Services experience
- Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000.
**Our client is only targeting local candidates who are US Citizens and can work without sponsorship**
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you roles in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
We offer excellent benefits for our team members, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d love to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.