Change Management Team Lead
ProFocus is searching for a Change Management Team Lead. As a Change Manager Team Lead, you will develop, lead, and execute change management strategies and tactics that drive adoption of new processes, tools, systems, and behaviors within the impacted departments. Success for this project depends on behavioral changes in a wide diversity of employees. We need your expertise, passion, and ingenuity.
To deliver these results, you’ll lead change efforts collaborating closely with the business leaders within the Company and change team to assess, plan, prioritize, execute, and evaluate the change strategy and tactics
- Portland, OR
- 12+ month contract
- M-F 40 hours / week on-site work.
- Targeted Pay for the Change Management Team Lead – $55-$63 per hour
- Team lead experience
- Stakeholder analysis, assessment, and engagement
- Communications planning, development, and execution
- Change impacts assessment
- Training planning, development, and execution
- Readiness assessment and adoption measurement
- Stabilization planning and execution.
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, etc.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.