TITLE: Change Enablement Consultant
LOCATION: Downtown Portland, OR
PAY: Target pay for the Change Enablement Consultant role is $45-$55 per hour but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Change Enablement Consultant for a 6 month contract to hire position in downtown Portland. This is a mid to senior level Change Enablement Consultant position that will partner with business and project leadership in the planning and implementation of change projects/initiatives to achieve desired business results, and will focus on the development and integration of effective organizational change management principles and tools into change projects and initiatives. The primary focus will be to develop and implement change management plans that minimize disruption to both employees and the business while maximizing employee engagement through effectively planned and delivered communication, training and change enablement activities.
- Senior level consultants should have 7+ years of Change Enablement experience. Mid level consultants should have 4+ years.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Project Management experience and understanding
- Demonstrated ability in identifying problems, mediating issues, developing solutions and implementing a course of action.
- Demonstrated experience working with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Change, Organizational Development, Business or related field and at least eight years of experience in change management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an enterprise healthcare company with a drive to work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We want you to apply.