TITLE: Business Systems Analyst – Insurance Claims, Payroll, and Accounting
LOCATION: Vancouver, WA
PAY: Target pay for this role is a salary of $80,000 to 90,000 but may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Systems Analyst – Insurance Claims, Payroll, and Accounting for a Direct Hire Placement at a large company in Vancouver, WA…
- This is a Mid to Senior level Business Systems Analyst role with great pay and is responsible for Improving company operations by replacing multiple systems in the accounting department and improving systems. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- Perform BSA duties on Accounting, Payroll, and Insurance claims, and financial management systems.
- Greenfield work replacing major systems and revamping processes and systems.
- Work with business managers to learn their needs and implement systems to support them.
- 5 years of experience in BSA roles
- Minimum of 2 years in Accounting and Business Processing roles
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience working in a large company
- Previous work experience in Business Backoffice operations
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is a large company where our previous consultants and clients have enjoyed working.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Want to learn more? Call us at (503) 236-2000 or email [email protected].
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.