TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
LOCATION: Portland, Oregon
PAY: Target pay for this role is between $50 per hour and varies based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a talented and detail oriented systems analyst for a 6 month contract to hire position in Portland, Oregon.
- This position comes with lots of opportunity to help carve out the future for our client in a small environment where one can get stuff done quickly.
- Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst, Information Analyst or similar role.
- Strong ability to define business processes.
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Strong leadership, relationship building, and team collaboration skills.
- Understanding of IT fundamentals including system lifecycle and project management basics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is patient-centered with a high-quality approach.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.