Business Systems Analyst II
ProFocus is seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a contract position at a large client in downtown Portland, OR. Experience in an enterprise/global corporate setting working with Telephony tools like Avaya Aspect is highly desired.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible systems analysis experience or equivalent work experience
Serve as a system admin across multiple platforms that support the operational functions of Aspect Telephony system; User account administration and management; Testing and supporting fixes per request.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• MS Windows desktop and server operating systems
• Ethernet networks
• Router, Gateway and Firewall administration
• Basic understand of VoIP technologies and SIP
• Broadband Technologies (i.e. Fiber, T-1, DSL, Cable)
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot various hardware and software issues
• Ability to read and understand manufacturer documentation
• Strong problem-solving skills which includes root cause analysis.
• Experience in troubleshooting and installing computer hardware
• Data modeling and reporting functions
Familiar with flow charts or otherwise known as dialogue flow in regards to telephony
Please email us your resume at [email protected] (including the job title in the email) or call us at 503-236-2000. If you like, you can also use the “Apply to this job” button below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We work with a variety of great companies, primarily in Portland, Oregon. We offer you engagements in software development, IT Infrastructure, Corporate Applications, and Technology Product Engineering.
Our Consultants are important team members of ProFocus. We offer medical benefits, 401k, education reimbursement, weekly payroll, credit union, referral bonuses, employee assistance program, and more.
We are looking to hire only the best talent in the marketplace. If you are great at what you do, we’d like to learn more about you.
Our clients ask us to help them in a variety of ways, through statements of work, consulting engagements, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire relationships. ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer.