TITLE: Business Intelligence Manager – SQL, Python, Tableau, and PowerBI
LOCATION: New York City
PAY: Target pay for this role is $130 – $160K, however may vary based on experience.
- ProFocus is searching for a Business Intelligence Manager – SQL, Python, Tableau, and PowerBI for a direct hire position located in New York, NY.
- This is an experienced Business Intelligence Manager – SQL, Tableau, and PowerBI role with great benefits and pay. The BI Manager will define, develop and improve effective business intelligence solutions focused on optimizing the use of data in the organization while maximizing user adoption and data literacy growth in the organization. Please email us your resume so we can discuss.
- The BI Manager will also be responsible for defining, documenting, and enforcing best practices dashboard and report development, task design, and management. The role will primarily interface with the Operations and the Product Development team to deliver these initiatives.
- The role responsibilities include business requirements analysis, dashboard/ visualization/ report design, ETL pipeline development and integrity tracking, system integration testing, UAT coordination, end-user training, and overall day-to-day issues support management and system monitoring. Maintain & develop data lake infrastructure to support real-time reporting & advanced analytics. Communicate with stakeholders to align tasks and priorities with collaborating teams’ capacity. Implement standardized metrics to track team productivity and data integrity. Guide analyst skill development to increase integrity, efficiency, and turnaround.
• Bachelors in Economics, Data Science or similar relevant field
• 4+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence roles, focusing on writing and executing complex SQL queries and using BI visualization tools to inform stakeholders in the business.
• Prior experience in a BI, Analytics, within a Digital/Tech company (B2C a plus). Startup experience a plus
• Good knowledge of data analysis and KPI
• Airflow or other workflow management platform
• Tableau, PowerBI, or other visualization software
• Python or similar (Julia, Perl, C++) with demonstrable ability to learn Python
• Proficient in SQL
• Exposure & experience with APIs
• Ability to communicate high-level critical information to decision-makers
• Willingness to learn and adapt
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development and Jira
• Experience with GraphQL APIs
• Docker, AWS, Kubernetes- or other virtual machine software
Authorization to work in the US is a precondition of employment. We do not sponsor work visas.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
- Our client is an established and growing e-Commerce company offering great benefits, work environment and opportunity for growth.
- Candidates come first. ProFocus recently earned the Best in Staffing Award for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.
- Quality process. We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.
- Access to hiring managers. We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies in Portland. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.
- Excellent benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance.
Please email us your resume to apply: [email protected]
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws